|Fee Structure Details||MBA (University of Mysore)||MBA (University of Mysore)+(Summer Internship From University Of Malaya)||PGDM From AIIMA + PGPM + Internatinal MBA||Time of Payment|
|Registration Fee||25,000/-||25,000/-||25,000/-||At the time of Confirming the Admission|
|1st installment||1,50,000/-||1,50,000/-||1,50,000/-||1 month after confirming the Admission|
|2nd installment||50,000/-||90,000/-||90,000/-||Before commencement of 2nd semester|
|3rd installment||1,00,000/-||1,40,000/-||1,35,000/-||Before commencement of 3rd semester|
|4th installment||75,000/-||95,000/-||1,20,000/-||Before commencement of 4th semester|
- Examination fee Will be Extra
- Application Fee of Rs. 1,000/- shall be payable at the time of reporting.
- All payments to be made by DD in favor of “Sindhi Institute of Management” payable at Bangalore.
- The final decision for the admission will be taken by the Admission committee
- It may please be noted that admission offer is purely provisional and is contingent to the candidate’s meeting all the requirements and conditions for admission to the programme as stipulated in the Information Brochure or any other rules/regulations/decisions of the University/Institute in this regard.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded in any Circumstances.
- In case of any dispute, the legal Jurisdiction shall be Bangalore only
Sindhi Business School facilitates educational loans from leading banks for students to ensure uninterrupted completion of their education. Sindhi Business schools assists students in availing Educational loan from various Banks. Most Banks in the country offer attractive education loans for students. All the required documents will be provided from Sindhi Business School to the selected candidate for the processing of Educational Loan.
Note: Loan amount and approval is the sole discretion of the financial institutions and the college does not take any responsibility of the same. Sindhi Business School will only assist the students with all necessary documents to facilitate the same. It is the sole responsibility of the student to get the loan processed.