To nurture creativity, talent and performance by providing high quality education in a state-of-the-art environment and mould aspiring youth into future leaders.
- Inculcating high value through integrity.
- Empowerment through knowledge.
- Development through social conscience.
- Community upliftment through employability.
- Academic Excellence
- Access, Equity and Relevance
- Skill Development
- Global Competence
- Value Based Education
- Holistic Development
Sindhi Institution of Management is committed to reach global standards and impart quality education integrated with values to students enabling them to excel in the fields of Management to cater to the ever changing and challenging needs of the society and the industry and also make them responsible citizens of the country.
- To develop spirit of inquiry , scientific temperament and pursuit of knowledge among students and faculty.
- To impart quality education that would endow students with knowledge and skills which will endure them for life.
- To create an environment in the institution which is conducive for achieving academic excellence.
- To usher in total quality management.
- To impart value based education.
- To sensitize students on gender related issues and strive towards women’s empowerment and gender equality.
- To strive towards development of healthy stake holders’ relationships.
- To bring about transparency in organizational functioning through decentralized governance and participative management.
- To improve ethics and work culture in the institution.
- Sensitise students and create a sense of responsibility towards social, environmental issues and national development.
- To nurture a culture of continuous improvement in all facets of the institution in tune with the emerging trends in the field of education
- To motivate students to pursue academic excellence.
- To inculcate life skills like discipline, punctuality and regularity.
- To ensure that the institution functions as per the rules and regulations stipulated by the university and the government as regards conduct of classes, examination and evaluation.
- To provide variety of academic programmes and elective options to the aspiring students to meet the changing needs of the society
- To adopt student centric teaching – learning techniques.
- To promote innovations in teaching – learning process.
- To encourage staff to enhance their professional competency.
- To promote research culture in the institution.
- To bring about holistic development of the personality of students through conduct of curricular, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- To enhance accessibility for students belonging to socially and economically weaker sections of the society by providing financial and moral support.
- To promote environmental consciousness among students and faculty.
- To establish Academia-Industry linkage.
- To promote entrepreneurship.
- To maintain state-of - the art infrastructure and congenial learning environment.
- To adopt self-assessment processes and analyse performance against well set benchmarks.